Information about EU withdrawal/cancellation rights
- The Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 (UK) advise you have fourteen calendar days to cancel the contract for your order with us and we will issue you with a full refund.
- The fourteen calendar days starts from the day after you initially joined.
- We need confirmation of cancellation from you, so you'll need to contact us via phone or email to confirm this.
- If your order has been dispatched , you will need to return your membership pack once received to us before your refund can be processed.
- Once we have received your notice to cancel, we will allow an additional 30 days to return your membership pack to us. Return address: Cancellations Department, Birkby Grange, 85 Birkby Hall Road, Birkby, Huddersfield, HD2 2XB
- If you have any questions regarding your cancellation rights please contact Member Services on 0800 043 1978 or email email@example.com.
- Please note: the above only applies for 14 days from when you initially joined. It can not be used for renewing memberships.
Contact informationContact information
telephone: 0800 043 1978
(weekdays 9.00am to 5.00pm) Excluding bank holidays. * Calls to 0800 numbers are free from your mobile or landline. Your call may be recorded for training purposes
Important DocumentsImportant documents