The Feathers, Slough - Chef & Brewer
Taplow Common Road, Burnham, Slough, , Buckinghamshire, SL1 8NS
- 01628 664 646
You must mention your Gourmet Society card when booking
- Click here to visit restaurant website
- 25% off the total bill
- Maximum group size of 8 people
- Excludes Saturday and Sunday
- Excludes bank holidays and special occasion days
- Offer not valid from December 9th until January 2nd.
- Offer not available in conjunction with any other discount, promotional offer or voucher
- Please note that the 25% discount off of the total bill applies only to drinks which are ordered when dining
- New Menu available at all sites excluding the Unicorn, Wilmslow
- In Scotland the discount does not apply to alcoholic drinks
During summertime, it is not uncommon for guests to while away an entire day enjoying fine wine and delicious food in the open courtyard, or in the large beer garden, which is bordered on three sides by the beautiful Buckinghamshire woodland. As the sun sets over Gulley Wood, friendly staff even hand out blankets and light the wood fires when it gets chilly. In wintertime, the log fires gently burn while guests recline on comfortable low-level leather sofas, or dine in a secluded part of the pub restaurant, savouring traditional pub food and drink. Its a perfect place to spend a well-earned lazy day, whatever the weather!
Offer and Availability
25% OFF the total bill
Get 25% off your entire bill, including your drinks. Offer applies to the à la carte menu only. Limited to 1 Gourmet Society card per party. Groups cannot be split to use additional Gourmet Society memberships.
Number of people:
- Up to 8
- Please always check availability
- Please mention the Gourmet Society
Please ALWAYS check availability
You MUST book in advance unless otherwise stated.