Axe & Cleaver, Altrincham - Chef & Brewer
School Lane, Dunham Massey, Altrincham, Cheshire, WA14 4SE
- 01619 283 391
You must mention your Gourmet Society card when booking
- Click here to visit restaurant website
- 25% off the total bill
- Maximum group size of 8 people
- Excludes Saturday and Sunday
- Excludes bank holidays and special occasion days (i.e. Easter Sunday, Valentines Day, Mother’s day, Father’s Day)
- Offer not valid from December 9th until January 2nd.
- Offer not available in conjunction with any other discount, voucher or promotional offer including Tesco clubcard, lunch £3 deal starter/ puddings, supper club evening set menu, fizz Friday, daily offers e.g. Rump Steak/ Gourmet Pies
- Please note that the 25% off total bill only discounts drinks when part of a food bill – discount cannot be applied to drink only bills
- In Scotland the discount does not apply to alcoholic drinks
Chef & Brewer are a collection of modern British country pubs that know a thing or two about great food and drink.
Their food is rooted in traditional British cuisine but the chefs showcase a modern flair with the dishes they create.
The Axe & Cleaver pub restaurant in Dunham Massey, Altrincham is a welcoming Chef & Brewer serving freshly cooked, great value pub meals. Great for a meal with family, friends or a romantic meal for two.
Offer and Availability
25% OFF the total bill
Get 25% off your entire bill, including your drinks. Offer applies to the à la carte menu only. Limited to 1 Gourmet Society card per party. Groups cannot be split to use additional Gourmet Society memberships.
Number of people:
- Up to 8
- Please always check availability
- Please mention the Gourmet Society
Please ALWAYS check availability
You MUST book in advance unless otherwise stated.
What our members say about Axe & Cleaver, Altrincham - Chef & Brewer
This has been our favourite pub/restaurant for many years. The staff are always friendly and helpful, the food is excellent and good value. There is a wide range of drinks to suit all tastes including local and guest beers. Pity I can not go there today but I will be in tomorrow.
You must be logged in to post reviews.