Barley Mow, Abingdon - Chef & Brewer
Clifton Hampden, Abingdon, , Oxfordshire, OX14 3EH
- 01865 407 847
You must mention your Gourmet Society card when booking
- Click here to visit restaurant website
- 25% off the total bill
- Maximum group size of 8 people
- Excludes Saturday and Sunday
- Excludes bank holidays and special occasion days
- Offer not valid from December 9th until January 2nd.
- Offer not available in conjunction with any other discount, promotional offer or voucher
- Please note that the 25% discount off of the total bill applies only to drinks which are ordered when dining
- New Menu available at all sites excluding the Unicorn, Wilmslow
- In Scotland the discount does not apply to alcoholic drinks
Sitting peacefully in the little country village of Clifton Hampden in Abingdon, the Barley Mow pub is quite possibly one of Englands oldest and most extraordinary pubs. More than 650 years old, visitors have admired and enjoyed this country inn for centuries.
With the River Thames just minutes away, the Barley Mow is an ideal place to stop and relax if you are enjoying a stroll, bike ride or boat trip along the river. The superb menu offers traditional pub food and seasonal dishes that cater for the whole family.
Offer and Availability
25% OFF the total bill
Get 25% off your entire bill, including your drinks. Offer applies to the à la carte menu only. Limited to 1 Gourmet Society card per party. Groups cannot be split to use additional Gourmet Society memberships.
Number of people:
- Up to 8
- Please always check availability
- Please mention the Gourmet Society
Please ALWAYS check availability
You MUST book in advance unless otherwise stated.