Bridge, Winchester - Chef & Brewer
Shawford, Winchester, , Hampshire, SO21 2BP
- 01962 713 171
You must mention your Gourmet Society card when booking
- Click here to visit restaurant website
- 25% off the total bill
- Maximum group size of 8 people
- Excludes Saturday and Sunday
- Excludes bank holidays and special occasion days
- Offer not valid from December 9th until January 2nd.
- Offer not available in conjunction with any other discount, promotional offer or voucher
- Please note that the 25% discount off of the total bill applies only to drinks which are ordered when dining
- New Menu available at all sites excluding the Unicorn, Wilmslow
- In Scotland the discount does not apply to alcoholic drinks
The Bridge Inn is an idyllic riverside retreat for nature lovers and ramblers. Located in the tranquil village of Shawford beside the beautiful River Itchen a Site of Special Scientific Interest thanks to its array of protected species its the perfect place to re-energise after a delightful ramble along the lovingly restored Itchen Navigation Heritage Trail, one of the best chalk rivers for wildlife in Europe. Visitors can savour delicious dishes on the terrace listening to the soothing sounds of the River Itchen in summer and, in winter, piping hot pub food can be enjoyed by the warmth of the pubs real fires.
Offer and Availability
25% OFF the total bill
Get 25% off your entire bill, including your drinks. Offer applies to the à la carte menu only. Limited to 1 Gourmet Society card per party. Groups cannot be split to use additional Gourmet Society memberships.
Number of people:
- Up to 8
- Please always check availability
- Please mention the Gourmet Society
Please ALWAYS check availability
You MUST book in advance unless otherwise stated.