Browns - Brighton
3-4 Duke Street, Brighton, East Sussex, BN1 1AH
- 25% off your total bill.
- EXCLUDES ALL DAY THURSDAYS, FRIDAYS AND SATURDAYS.
- Excludes Bank Holidays, celebration days (Father's Day, Mothering Sunday, Valentine's day, Easter Sunday, Christmas eve, Christmas day etc.).
- Valid on food and drink when purchasing a meal from the à la carte menu.
- At least one main meal must be purchased from the à la carte menu.
- Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer, promotion or promotional menu.
- Maximum group size of 2.
-Browns will be ending the offer indefinitely from the 10th April.
Home to the first ever Browns restaurant which opened in 1973, this restaurant is very close to the chain's heart. In keeping with Brighton's quirky nature, the bar and restaurant are in two separate buildings with an interior retailer in between. Bill Bryson even mentioned the restaurant in his book 'Notes from a Small Island' as an excellent place to stop for some food and coffee!