Browns - Brighton
3-4 Duke Street, Brighton, East Sussex, BN1 1AH
Please book in advance mentioning your Gourmet Society card. The discount excludes Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays, bank holidays, celebration days and is unavailable throughout December. It is not to be used in conjunction with any other offer, promotion or promotional menu including set menus. The discount applicable to food and drink when dining from the a la carte menu. Maximum group size of 2 people. Discount also available on non-promotional breakfast purchases.
Home to the first ever Browns restaurant which opened in 1973, this restaurant is very close to the chain's heart. In keeping with Brighton's quirky nature, the bar and restaurant are in two separate buildings with an interior retailer in between. Bill Bryson even mentioned the restaurant in his book 'Notes from a Small Island' as an excellent place to stop for some food and coffee!
- 25% off your total bill
- Excludes Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays
- Excludes Bank Holidays, celebration days (Father's Day, Mothering Sunday, Valentine's day, Easter Sunday, Christmas eve, Christmas day etc.)
- Valid on food and drink when purchasing a meal from the à la carte menu
- At least one main meal must be purchased from the à la carte menu
- Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer, promotion or promotional menu.
- Maximum group size of 2.