Café Rouge - Birmingham, Brindleyplace
The Waters Edge, Brindley Place, Birmingham, , West Midlands, B1 2HJ
- 0121 643 6556
You must mention your Gourmet Society card when booking
- Click here to visit restaurant website
- 25% off the total bill.
- Food must be purchased.
- Available 7 days a week, after 12pm.
- Maximum group size of 10 people.
- Not on Bank holidays or on New Years Eve after 5pm.
- The offer is available throughout December.
- In Scotland the discount applies to soft drinks only and not alcohol.
- Offer not available in conjunction with any other offer, set menu, Afternoon Tea, kids menu, promotion or voucher, including the hot drink and pastry offers.
- Not valid on the £5.95 breakfast menu (valid on pastries, croques, the granola bowl, fruit bowl and drinks)
- Cannot be used in conjunction with Tesco Clubcard points or vouchers.
- Not valid at Center Parcs, Bath or Rapide by Cafe Rouge Euston.
- Not valid at the O2, Cardiff or Edinburgh on event days at local stadia / arenas.
Serving deliciously affordable French food and wine in an elegant bistro setting, Café Rouge is the perfect spot to dine any time of the day. Whether you’re dining with family, friends or enjoying a romantic meal for two, Café Rouge is sure to delight with its award-winning menus, friendly service and relaxed ambience.
The menu includes delicious starters, such as the smooth chicken liver pâté, served with a shallot & raisin chutney and chargrilled sourdough bread, the signature Soupe À L’oignon, made to their own recipe and served with a baguette, cheese and croutons, and the warm breaded Camembert cheese, with a delicious cranberry & redcurrant sauce.
Try classic bistro favourites including the succulent British 35-day aged Steak Frites, the Moroccan-style Tagine, or fresh sustainably sourced Moules. And for dessert? Café Rouge recommends the Mousse au Chocolat, made with luxury Valrhona chocolate, or the mouth-watering Raspberry Parfait, with white chocolate sauce and salted caramel pistachios, what a way to conclude a meal!
Offer and Availability
25% OFF the total bill
Get 25% off your entire bill, including your drinks. Offer applies to the à la carte menu only. Limited to 1 Gourmet Society card per party. Groups cannot be split to use additional Gourmet Society memberships.
Number of people:
- Maximum group size of 10 people.
- Advance booking not required.
- Excluding Bank holidays and special occasion days, including, but not limited to, Valentines Day, Mothering Sunday, Easter Sunday, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day or on New Years Eve after 5pm.
- Please mention the Gourmet Society
Please ALWAYS check availability
You MUST book in advance unless otherwise stated.
What our members say about Café Rouge - Birmingham, Brindleyplace
My wife & I have visited Cafe Rouge in Brindleyplace twice in the last few weeks for lunchtime meals after receiving our Gourmet Society card. The food & service on both occasions were excellent & the location is good. We have used several other Cafe Rouges' in the past at various places but this has been the only one to have the atmoshere of a typical French restaurant.
My husband and I recently enjoyed a lovely meal at Café Rouge in the Mail Box. Both the food and ambience were delightful. It was a Saturday afternoon and was quite busy yet the staff remained attentive and met all of our requirements. We also shared a lovely bottle of wine. All in all a very relaxing afternoon and I would not hesitate in recommending to anyone.
Food was very good, and the offer with the Gourmet Card was very good indeed. Well worth a visit.
During a cruise on our narrowboat we decided to stop in the centre of Birmingham for a couple of nights. We went to Cafe Rouge in Brindley Place and had an excellent meal with outstanding service. It was so good we went there the following evening which is most unusual for us.
You must be logged in to post reviews.