Chequers Inn, St. Albans - Chef & Brewer
St. Albans Road, Redbourn, St. Albans, , Hertfordshire, AL3 7AD
- 01582 792 359
You must mention your Gourmet Society card when booking
- Click here to visit restaurant website
- 25% off the total bill
- Maximum group size of 8 people
- Excludes Saturday and Sunday
- Excludes bank holidays and special occasion days
- Offer not valid from December 9th until January 2nd.
- Offer not available in conjunction with any other discount, promotional offer or voucher
- Please note that the 25% discount off of the total bill applies only to drinks which are ordered when dining
- New Menu available at all sites excluding the Unicorn, Wilmslow
- In Scotland the discount does not apply to alcoholic drinks
When it comes to historic Hertfordshire inns, The Chequers Inn is a real gem. With its rustic oak beams and cosy wood burners, its ideal for fireside dining, while the large, leafy beer garden outside is an idyllic place to gather friends and family on lazy summer days. Visitors can get a real flavour of the past, especially when sampling the traditional pub food served with a glass of fine wine or a perfectly pulled smooth cask ale.
Offer and Availability
25% OFF the total bill
Get 25% off your entire bill, including your drinks. Offer applies to the à la carte menu only. Limited to 1 Gourmet Society card per party. Groups cannot be split to use additional Gourmet Society memberships.
Number of people:
- Up to 8
- Please always check availability
- Please mention the Gourmet Society
Please ALWAYS check availability
You MUST book in advance unless otherwise stated.