Cross Keys, Guisborough - Chef & Brewer
Middlesbrough Road, Middlesbrough, , North Yorkshire, TS14 6RW
- 01287 610 035
You must mention your Gourmet Society card when booking
- Click here to visit restaurant website
- 25% off the total bill
- Maximum group size of 8 people
- Excludes Saturday and Sunday
- Excludes bank holidays and special occasion days (i.e. Easter Sunday, Valentines Day, Mother’s day, Father’s Day)
- Offer not valid from December 9th until January 2nd.
- Offer not available in conjunction with any other discount, voucher or promotional offer including Tesco clubcard, lunch £3 deal starter/ puddings, supper club evening set menu, fizz Friday, daily offers e.g. Rump Steak/ Gourmet Pies
- Please note that the 25% off total bill only discounts drinks when part of a food bill – discount cannot be applied to drink only bills
- In Scotland the discount does not apply to alcoholic drinks
Chef & Brewer always deliver delicious freshly cooked food, made from the best seasonal products and the pubs are set apart by the passion behind them, and the pride of the staff teams that cook the food and serve you. Like all Chef and Brewer pub restaurants, The Cross Keys pub in Guisborough, Cleveland serves freshly cooked, great value pub meals and drinks.
Offer and Availability
25% OFF the total bill
Get 25% off your entire bill, including your drinks. Offer applies to the à la carte menu only. Limited to 1 Gourmet Society card per party. Groups cannot be split to use additional Gourmet Society memberships.
Number of people:
- Up to 8
- Please always check availability
- Please mention the Gourmet Society
Please ALWAYS check availability
You MUST book in advance unless otherwise stated.
What our members say about Cross Keys, Guisborough - Chef & Brewer
Cross Keys has had many reincarnations over the years but have to say I was very impressed with the whole experience. Booked early evening midweek so was fairly quiet. All staff really friendly and nothing was too much bother for them. Service was swift and food was excellent with a good varied menu. Only slight whinge was my meal wasn't as piping hot as the others but this didn't detract me too much from my enjoyment of the meal as a whole. Will definitely be visiting again.
You must be logged in to post reviews.