The Dick Hudsons, Bingley Moor - Vintage Inns
Otley Road, BINGLEY, West Yorkshire, BD16 3BA
- 01274 552 121
You must mention your Gourmet Society card when booking
- Modern British
- Click here to visit restaurant website
- 25% off the total bill, including drinks, when ordering a main course.
- Offer applies to the a la carte menu only.
- In Scotland the discount does not apply to alcoholic drinks.
- The offer is valid for up to 6 guests.
- Limited to 1 gourmet society card per party.
- Groups cannot be split to use additional gourmet society memberships.
- The offer is valid Monday to Thursday and Friday, Saturday, Sunday are excluded.
- The offer is not valid throughout December.
Dick Hudsons in Bingley Moor is a country pub and restaurant oozing rural charm and rustic character.The picturesque surroundings provide the perfect backdrop for savouring the hearty, seasonal pub-food on the menu, and the carefully nurtured cask ales and fine wines gracing the bar.
Originally built on the old packhorse route between Bingley and Ilkley, Dick Hudsons began life in an old farmhouse as an inn called The Plough Boy. When Eldwick Road closed, the business was moved to its present site, then called Highgate Farm. Thomas Hudson took over the inn in 1809, but it was during the tenure of his son, Dick Hudson between 1850-1878 that the pub became renowned for it's food and hospitality.
Enjoy a spot by the roaring log-fire or make the best of the British summertime by eating alfresco in the pretty beer garden.
Offer and Availability
gourmet society members are entitled to 25% off the entire bill, including drinks, when they order a main course. Offer applies to the à la carte menu only. Limited to 1 gourmet society card per party. Groups cannot be split to use additional gourmet society memberships.
Number of people:
- Up to 6
- Please mention the Gourmet Society
Please ALWAYS check availability
You MUST book in advance unless otherwise stated.