Fox & Hounds, Southampton - Chef & Brewer
Hungerford, Bursledon, Southampton, , Hampshire, SO31 8DE
- 0238 0402 784
You must mention your Gourmet Society card when booking
- Click here to visit restaurant website
- 25% off the total bill
- Maximum group size of 8 people
- Excludes Saturday and Sunday
- Excludes bank holidays and special occasion days
- Offer not valid from December 9th until January 2nd.
- Offer not available in conjunction with any other discount, promotional offer or voucher
- Please note that the 25% discount off of the total bill applies only to drinks which are ordered when dining
- New Menu available at all sites excluding the Unicorn, Wilmslow
- In Scotland the discount does not apply to alcoholic drinks
Inside the Fox & Hounds pub, youll find a pleasant, relaxed atmosphere and a traditional pub setting with exposed wooden beams, roaring open fires and candlelit tables. The Lone Barn is a celebration of the agricultural heritage of the Hampshire countryside that surrounds it. Adorning its walls and suspended from its ceilings youll find intriguing antique farming tools and equipment that lends a delightfully rustic ambience. The Fox & Hounds pub and Lone Barn is a child-friendly pub restaurant where all the family can enjoy a delicious meal from the superb menu including seasonal dishes that their chefs have crested using the freshest and finest ingredients. They also have an extensive choice of cask and guest ales to try.
Offer and Availability
25% OFF the total bill
Get 25% off your entire bill, including your drinks. Offer applies to the à la carte menu only. Limited to 1 Gourmet Society card per party. Groups cannot be split to use additional Gourmet Society memberships.
Number of people:
- Up to 8
- Please always check availability
- Please mention the Gourmet Society
Please ALWAYS check availability
You MUST book in advance unless otherwise stated.
What our members say about Fox & Hounds, Southampton - Chef & Brewer
Country pub with a good atmosphere - Old Barn is more rustic than Fox and Hounds - both in the same building. Good quality food at reasonable prices - attentive staff - have been several times and will be going again - Fish Pie (and other pies) very good.
You must be logged in to post reviews.