George, Earley - Chef & Brewer
Wokingham Road, Earley, Reading, Berkshire, RG6 7EN
- 01189 261 844
You must mention your Gourmet Society card when booking
- Click here to visit restaurant website
- 25% off the total bill
- Maximum group size of 8 people
- Excludes Saturday and Sunday
- Excludes bank holidays and special occasion days (i.e. Easter Sunday, Valentines Day, Mother’s day, Father’s Day)
- Offer not valid from December 9th until January 2nd.
- Offer not available in conjunction with any other discount, voucher or promotional offer including Tesco clubcard, lunch £3 deal starter/ puddings, supper club evening set menu, fizz Friday, daily offers e.g. Rump Steak/ Gourmet Pies
- Please note that the 25% off total bill only discounts drinks when part of a food bill – discount cannot be applied to drink only bills
- In Scotland the discount does not apply to alcoholic drinks
The George pub restaurant at Earley is a traditional olde worlde style pub on the site that used to be a toll house for the toll bridge over the river Loddon. Today it is within the Winnersh Triangle Business Estate next to the cinema on the riverbank overlooked by the terraced patio. Like all Chef and Brewer pubs the George pub serves freshly cooked, great value pub food crafted using only the finest ingredients.
Offer and Availability
25% OFF the total bill
Get 25% off your entire bill, including your drinks. Offer applies to the à la carte menu only. Limited to 1 Gourmet Society card per party. Groups cannot be split to use additional Gourmet Society memberships.
Number of people:
- Up to 8
- Please always check availability
- Please mention the Gourmet Society
Please ALWAYS check availability
You MUST book in advance unless otherwise stated.
What our members say about George, Earley - Chef & Brewer
My husband and I had Sunday lunch here a couple of weeks ago. It was excellent. I had roast shoulder of lamb which was meltingly tender and my husband had roast rib of beef, that came on the rib, which he said was very good. A good selection of well cooked vegetables and a lovely Yorkshire pudding accompanied both meals. Attentive prompt service throughout. Will certainly return.
You must be logged in to post reviews.