Grapes Hotel, Preston - Chef & Brewer
Wrea Green, Kirkham, Preston, Lancashire, PR4 2PH
- 01772 682 927
You must mention your Gourmet Society card when booking
- Click here to visit restaurant website
- 25% off the total bill
- Maximum group size of 8 people
- Excludes Saturday and Sunday
- Excludes bank holidays and special occasion days (i.e. Easter Sunday, Valentines Day, Mother’s day, Father’s Day)
- Offer not valid from December 9th until January 2nd.
- Offer not available in conjunction with any other discount, voucher or promotional offer including Tesco clubcard, lunch £3 deal starter/ puddings, supper club evening set menu, fizz Friday, daily offers e.g. Rump Steak/ Gourmet Pies
- Please note that the 25% off total bill only discounts drinks when part of a food bill – discount cannot be applied to drink only bills
- In Scotland the discount does not apply to alcoholic drinks
At the heart of the pretty and photogenic village of Wrea Green a regular winner of Lancashires Best Kept Village award stands the 19th century Grapes pub restaurant, overlooking the village green and duck pond. On leisurely summer days the green plays host to the village cricket team, and guests can combine a stroll on the green with a delicious pub lunch. The Grapes at Wrea Green is a delightful country pub in a quintessentially English village setting, where guests can enjoy a leisurely pub lunch along with a selection of fine wines and cask ales.
Offer and Availability
25% OFF the total bill
Get 25% off your entire bill, including your drinks. Offer applies to the à la carte menu only. Limited to 1 Gourmet Society card per party. Groups cannot be split to use additional Gourmet Society memberships.
Number of people:
- Up to 8
- Please always check availability
- Please mention the Gourmet Society
Please ALWAYS check availability
You MUST book in advance unless otherwise stated.
What our members say about Grapes Hotel, Preston - Chef & Brewer
The atmosphere is welcoming and the customer service is excellent. The new menu (visited 28/3/14) is very good and the quality of food served is very good, portion size is sensible and not overfacing, as can be the case in a lot of pubs. Prices are sensible and did not appear to me to be over the top. There has been a change of manager in the last few months and I have to say that Martin has made a very noticeable difference. He is right on top of the service and this makes the evening all the more enjoyable. I shall be visiting again in the not too distant future.
You must be logged in to post reviews.