Greyhound, Milton Malsor - Chef & Brewer
Towcester Road, Milton Malsor, Northampton, , Northamptonshire, NN7 3AP
- 01604 858 449
You must mention your Gourmet Society card when booking
- Click here to visit restaurant website
- 25% off the total bill
- Maximum group size of 8 people
- Excludes Saturday and Sunday
- Excludes bank holidays and special occasion days
- Offer not valid from December 9th until January 2nd.
- Offer not available in conjunction with any other discount, promotional offer or voucher
- Please note that the 25% discount off of the total bill applies only to drinks which are ordered when dining
- New Menu available at all sites excluding the Unicorn, Wilmslow
- In Scotland the discount does not apply to alcoholic drinks
The Greyhound pub restaurant is situated in the heart of Milton Malsor village, close to local amenities and Northampton town centre. Just a mere 8 miles from Silverstone, home of the British Grand Prix, The Greyhound pub offers regulars and passers by great value, freshly prepared pub food and high quality drink, served with a warm welcome. They pride themselves on offering a superb menu of tasty traditional pub food and seasonal dishes, carefully prepared by the chef using high quality, fresh produce.
Offer and Availability
25% OFF the total bill
Get 25% off your entire bill, including your drinks. Offer applies to the à la carte menu only. Limited to 1 Gourmet Society card per party. Groups cannot be split to use additional Gourmet Society memberships.
Number of people:
- Up to 8
- Please always check availability
- Please mention the Gourmet Society
Please ALWAYS check availability
You MUST book in advance unless otherwise stated.