Hare & Hounds Inn, Hyde - Chef & Brewer
Werneth Low Road, Werneth Low, Stockport, , Cheshire, SK14 3AA
- 01613 665 526
You must mention your Gourmet Society card when booking
- Click here to visit restaurant website
- 25% off the total bill
- Maximum group size of 8 people
- Excludes Saturday and Sunday
- Excludes bank holidays and special occasion days
- Offer not valid from December 9th until January 2nd.
- Offer not available in conjunction with any other discount, promotional offer or voucher
- Please note that the 25% discount off of the total bill applies only to drinks which are ordered when dining
- New Menu available at all sites excluding the Unicorn, Wilmslow
- In Scotland the discount does not apply to alcoholic drinks
Inside, The Hare & Hounds still retains its farmhouse feel, with low ceilings and exposed beams. Outside, there are panoramic views over five counties, and the dark silhouette of the Welsh mountains and the rugged beauty of the Pennines can be seen on clear days. In the evening, the stunning sunsets and the distant city lights make a memorable dining experience. The Hare & Hounds welcomes ramblers, cyclists and nature-lovers to enjoy a delicious, traditional pub meal outside in the large beer garden, or relax indoors in front of the open fires if its chilly.
Offer and Availability
25% OFF the total bill
Get 25% off your entire bill, including your drinks. Offer applies to the à la carte menu only. Limited to 1 Gourmet Society card per party. Groups cannot be split to use additional Gourmet Society memberships.
Number of people:
- Up to 8
- Please always check availability
- Please mention the Gourmet Society
Please ALWAYS check availability
You MUST book in advance unless otherwise stated.
What our members say about Hare & Hounds Inn, Hyde - Chef & Brewer
I have always loved going to this pub, and since they have become a part of the Gourmet Society I visit even more as the 25% off makes it much more easy for me to afford to go and have family meals out. I would definitely recommend. Great atmosphere and great food.
You must be logged in to post reviews.