Himley House, Dudley - Chef & Brewer
Wolverhampton Road, Himley, Dudley, , West Midlands, DY3 4LD
- 01902 892 468
You must mention your Gourmet Society card when booking
- Click here to visit restaurant website
- 25% off the total bill
- Maximum group size of 8 people
- Excludes Saturday and Sunday
- Excludes bank holidays and special occasion days
- Offer not valid from December 9th until January 2nd.
- Offer not available in conjunction with any other discount, promotional offer or voucher
- Please note that the 25% discount off of the total bill applies only to drinks which are ordered when dining
- New Menu available at all sites excluding the Unicorn, Wilmslow
- In Scotland the discount does not apply to alcoholic drinks
This lovely Georgian pub restaurant has retained the feeling of a grand country mansion. Converted into a pub restaurant and hotel in the early 20th century, its high wooden beams and real fires add to the historic ambience just like its candlelit dinners. The former lodge house for Himley Hall, this grand Grade II listed building has extensive grounds bordering a lake and beautiful surroundings landscaped by Lancelot Capability Brown.
After a day exploring Himley Park Estate, West Midland Safari Park or Dudley Zoological Gardens a zoo created around an 11th Century castle Himley House is the perfect place to re-fuel.
Offer and Availability
25% OFF the total bill
Get 25% off your entire bill, including your drinks. Offer applies to the à la carte menu only. Limited to 1 Gourmet Society card per party. Groups cannot be split to use additional Gourmet Society memberships.
Number of people:
- Up to 8
- Please always check availability
- Please mention the Gourmet Society
Please ALWAYS check availability
You MUST book in advance unless otherwise stated.