Hutt, Nottingham - Chef & Brewer
Nottingham Road, Nottingham, Lancashire, NG15 9HJ
- 01623 792 325
You must mention your Gourmet Society card when booking
- Click here to visit restaurant website
- 25% off the total bill
- Maximum group size of 8 people
- Excludes Saturday and Sunday
- Excludes bank holidays and special occasion days (i.e. Easter Sunday, Valentines Day, Mother’s day, Father’s Day)
- Offer not valid from December 9th until January 2nd.
- Offer not available in conjunction with any other discount, voucher or promotional offer including Tesco clubcard, lunch £3 deal starter/ puddings, supper club evening set menu, fizz Friday, daily offers e.g. Rump Steak/ Gourmet Pies
- Please note that the 25% off total bill only discounts drinks when part of a food bill – discount cannot be applied to drink only bills
- In Scotland the discount does not apply to alcoholic drinks
From its imposing stone archway to its low, exposed beams and private nooks and crannies, this atmospheric and historic inn offers a truly memorable experience for guests. After enjoying the history, grandeur and romance of Newstead Abbey, former home of romantic poet Lord Byron, visitors can savour the atmosphere and enjoy delicious food from the extensive pub menu served at The Hutt.
Offer and Availability
25% OFF the total bill
Get 25% off your entire bill, including your drinks. Offer applies to the à la carte menu only. Limited to 1 Gourmet Society card per party. Groups cannot be split to use additional Gourmet Society memberships.
Number of people:
- Up to 8
- Please always check availability
- Please check availability on bank holidays
- Please mention the Gourmet Society
Please ALWAYS check availability
You MUST book in advance unless otherwise stated.