The Jack Rabbit, Plymouth - Vintage Inns
7-9 Howeson Lane, Derriford, Plymouth, Devon, PL6 8BD
- 01752 783 585
You must mention your Gourmet Society card when booking
- Modern British
- Click here to visit restaurant website
- 25% off the total bill, including drinks, when ordering a main course.
- Offer applies to the a la carte menu only.
- In Scotland the discount does not apply to alcoholic drinks.
- The offer is valid for up to 6 guests.
- Limited to 1 gourmet society card per party.
- Groups cannot be split to use additional gourmet society memberships.
- The offer is valid Monday to Thursday and Friday, Saturday, Sunday are excluded.
- The offer is not valid throughout December.
The Jack Rabbit in Plymouth is a traditional village pub and restaurant with plenty of rustic charm and character.
Offering a satisfying array of sophisticated British pub classics, The Jack Rabbit has something for every member of the family. Choose from slow-cooked ham hock with orange and malt whisky marmalade glaze, served on spring onion mash, or whole seabass, wrapped in bacon and stuffed with herbs. Highly recommended is their duo of lamb: lamb shank served with cheddar infused Shepherd's pie and seasonal vegetables. There are also more contemporary dishes such as handmade burgers, steak cooked to individual preference, and authentic stone-baked pizza on offer.
The starters and sharing boards, like the mains, are sourced locally and alternate with the seasons. With a fine selection of classic desserts, cask ales and elegant wines, you're sure to end up having a memorable dining experience in this traditional English pub.
Diners can enjoy all of this amidst the cosy and charismatic interior of The Jack Rabbit, or make the most of good weather by dining alfresco in the pretty beer garden, perfect for families with small children.
The Jack Rabbit sits on the old road from Plymouth to Tavistock, close to Derriford and Crownhill. The Fort at Crownhill is one of the best sights in the area.
Offer and Availability
gourmet society members are entitled to 25% off the entire bill, including drinks, when they order a main course. Offer applies to the à la carte menu only. Limited to 1 gourmet society card per party. Groups cannot be split to use additional gourmet society memberships.
Number of people:
- Up to 6
- Please mention the Gourmet Society
Please ALWAYS check availability
You MUST book in advance unless otherwise stated.