Malthouse Farm, Chorley - Chef & Brewer
Moss Lane, Whittle-le-Woods, Chorley, , Lancashire, PR6 8AB
- 01257 232 889
You must mention your Gourmet Society card when booking
- Click here to visit restaurant website
- 25% off the total bill
- Maximum group size of 8 people
- Excludes Saturday and Sunday
- Excludes bank holidays and special occasion days
- Offer not valid from December 9th until January 2nd.
- Offer not available in conjunction with any other discount, promotional offer or voucher
- Please note that the 25% discount off of the total bill applies only to drinks which are ordered when dining
- New Menu available at all sites excluding the Unicorn, Wilmslow
- In Scotland the discount does not apply to alcoholic drinks
This delightful country pub has wooden beams, open fires, and flagstone floors that give it a wonderfully inviting feel. Its a peaceful setting surrounded by mature trees and greenery right next to the picturesque Leeds Liverpool canal. On a sunny day this is the perfect place to enjoy a drink. On the menu, youll find plenty of traditional pub favourites, all freshly prepared. Behind the bar theres an incredible selection of real ales, quality wine, spirits and soft drinks.
Offer and Availability
25% OFF the total bill
Get 25% off your entire bill, including your drinks. Offer applies to the à la carte menu only. Limited to 1 Gourmet Society card per party. Groups cannot be split to use additional Gourmet Society memberships.
Number of people:
- Up to 8
- Please always check availability
- Please mention the Gourmet Society
Please ALWAYS check availability
You MUST book in advance unless otherwise stated.
What our members say about Malthouse Farm, Chorley - Chef & Brewer
Most impressive, service with a smile, showed to our booked table immediately and Amy our waitress was very attentive to our every need, they didn't even mind that we didn't want to order straight away and that we wanted to catch up before ordering. The evening was very pleasant and most enjoyable, will definitely recommend. Nothing was to much trouble even though they were fully booked
You must be logged in to post reviews.