Old Mill, Baginton - Chef & Brewer
Mill Hill, Coventry, , Warwickshire, CV8 3AH
- 024 7630 2241
You must mention your Gourmet Society card when booking
- Click here to visit restaurant website
- 25% off the total bill
- Maximum group size of 8 people
- Excludes Saturday and Sunday
- Excludes bank holidays and special occasion days
- Offer not valid from December 9th until January 2nd.
- Offer not available in conjunction with any other discount, promotional offer or voucher
- Please note that the 25% discount off of the total bill applies only to drinks which are ordered when dining
- New Menu available at all sites excluding the Unicorn, Wilmslow
- In Scotland the discount does not apply to alcoholic drinks
A popular and welcome watering hole for guests, The Old Mill serves traditional pub food, with a modern twist. Its a wonderful al fresco dining experience during the summer months on the riverside patio and terrace, and a fireside retreat of cosy nooks and crannies with rough hewn old beams in winter.
Set in the rural Warwickshire village of Baginton, The Old Mill is idyllically located on the River Sowe, and guests can enjoy walks along the lovely 8 mile river path through a number of nature reserves, or explore historic Baginton with its remains of a Roman fort and 500 year-old oak tree the Baginton Oak.
Offer and Availability
25% OFF the total bill
Get 25% off your entire bill, including your drinks. Offer applies to the à la carte menu only. Limited to 1 Gourmet Society card per party. Groups cannot be split to use additional Gourmet Society memberships.
Number of people:
- Up to 8
- Please always check availability
- Please mention the Gourmet Society
Please ALWAYS check availability
You MUST book in advance unless otherwise stated.
What our members say about Old Mill, Baginton - Chef & Brewer
The Old Mill has always been a pleasant eatery. We live fairly close but had not been for some time. It is also a hotel which seems to give it a bit of class. The tables are spread around different rooms and enclosed areas. The staff were friendly and the food was good with plenty of choice. Overall a very pleasant eating experience. You may need to book though, we could not get our first choice of time slot.
You must be logged in to post reviews.