Peacock Inn, Birmingham - Chef & Brewer
Icknield Street, Kings Norton, Birmingham, , West Yorkshire, B38 0EH
- 01564 823 232
You must mention your Gourmet Society card when booking
- Click here to visit restaurant website
- 25% off the total bill
- Maximum group size of 8 people
- Excludes Saturday and Sunday
- Excludes bank holidays and special occasion days (i.e. Easter Sunday, Valentines Day, Mother’s day, Father’s Day)
- Offer not valid from December 9th until January 2nd.
- Offer not available in conjunction with any other discount, voucher or promotional offer including Tesco clubcard, lunch £3 deal starter/ puddings, supper club evening set menu, fizz Friday, daily offers e.g. Rump Steak/ Gourmet Pies
- Please note that the 25% off total bill only discounts drinks when part of a food bill – discount cannot be applied to drink only bills
- In Scotland the discount does not apply to alcoholic drinks
The Peacock pub restaurant in Kings Norton, Birmingham is a Chef and Brewer pub restaurant serving freshly cooked, great value pub meals and drinks. Their menu is created with skill and flair by their chefs and they have special food nights across the week.
Offer and Availability
25% OFF the total bill
Get 25% off your entire bill, including your drinks. Offer applies to the à la carte menu only. Limited to 1 Gourmet Society card per party. Groups cannot be split to use additional Gourmet Society memberships.
Number of people:
- Up to 8
- Please always check availability
- Please mention the Gourmet Society
Please ALWAYS check availability
You MUST book in advance unless otherwise stated.
What our members say about Peacock Inn, Birmingham - Chef & Brewer
We are always looked after at the Peacock. Even better now we can use Gourmet card. We will be back on Sunday for our daughters birthday x
Celebrated my Father's 91st Birthday at The Peacock yesterday & the staff did us proud. The menu had plenty to choose from & I'm sue we will return.
We enjoyed a pleasant evening here this week. Good food, drink and friendly service. Just wish it was easier to find!!
Visited the Peacock Inn on a Monday night. Easy to get a table and service was excellent. A good menu with plenty to choose from. The food was very good and we will be visiting the establishment again. Thoroughly recommend it. If you want to go on a Saturday make sure you book in advance.
You must be logged in to post reviews.