The Peacock, Nantwich - Vintage Inns
221 Crewe Road, Willaston, Nantwich, Cheshire, CW5 6NE
- 01270 624069
You must mention your Gourmet Society card when booking
- Modern British
- Click here to visit restaurant website
- 25% off the total bill, including drinks, when ordering a main course.
- Offer applies to the a la carte menu only.
- In Scotland the discount does not apply to alcoholic drinks.
- The offer is valid for up to 6 guests.
- Limited to 1 gourmet society card per party.
- Groups cannot be split to use additional gourmet society memberships.
- The offer is valid Monday to Thursday and Friday, Saturday, Sunday are excluded.
- The offer is not valid throughout December.
Originally built in the mid-19th century as Ashfield House, becoming a pub the following century, Peacock is steeped in historical charm. The old house?s formal gardens have made way to a large grassed open space that is popular in the summer with families, and the interior offers a warm ambiance at any time of year.
Peackock offer an exceptional seasonal menu full of locally sourced pub classics. Choose from succulent lamb, seabass, prime quality steak or Hunter's chicken dishes, or from their range of burgers and stone baked pizzas.
Starters include traditional British sharing boards, filled with the flavours of pork scratchings and Camembert, oven-baked cheddar and garlic mushrooms, prawns and lobster. Desserts are equally as sublime: try Peacock's bold take on the classic Eaton Mess: Eaton Tidy Cheesecake, made with clotted cream, meringue, strawberries, blackberries and rosehip syrup.
Located between Nantwich and Crewe, guests can visit nearby Beeston Castle to take in some unbeatable views, the racing circuit of Oulton Park. The fascinating history of one of Cheshire?s most attractive and historic towns is brought to life by the Nantwich Museum.
Offer and Availability
gourmet society members are entitled to 25% off the entire bill, including drinks, when they order a main course. Offer applies to the à la carte menu only. Limited to 1 gourmet society card per party. Groups cannot be split to use additional gourmet society memberships.
Number of people:
- Up to 6
- Please mention the Gourmet Society
Please ALWAYS check availability
You MUST book in advance unless otherwise stated.