PizzaExpress - Radlett
114 Watling Street, Radlett, , WD7 7AB
- 01923 859 111
You must mention your Gourmet Society card when booking
- Click here to visit restaurant website
- 25% off the total bill (excluding bar snacks), all day Sunday-Thursday.
- No alcoholic drinks included in Scotland.
- The Piccolo menu and items are not included, but little ones are still welcome to enjoy such as you enjoy the discount.
- If you order a Padana or Leggera Padana, a discretionary 25p donation will be made to PizzaExpress charity partner Macmillan Cancer Support, & if you order a Veneziana, the Veneziana fund will receive the same donation, each will not be subject to the discount and can be removed upon request.
- The discount is unavailable on Bank Holidays, Valentines Day, Mothers Day, Good Friday, Easter Monday, Fathers Day and specific dates throughout December.
- The offer is only valid when dining in, it cant be used on collection or delivery, including Click&Collect and Deliveroo orders.
- The offer cant be used in conjunction with any other partner or PizzaExpress promotions or set menus.
- The following restaurants are excluded from the gourmet society offer: Baker St, Barnes, St Christopher Place - Barrett St, Brent Cross, Canary Wharf, Edinburgh
- Deanhaugh Street, Edinburgh - George IV Bridge, Epsom, Euston Road, Gloucester Road, Haymarket, Leadenhall Market, London - Kings Road, London Olympia, Manchester - Piccadilly Gardens, London - Notting Hill Gate, The O2 North Greenwich, Stratford - Westfield, London - Victoria, White City - Westfield Street, Motorway Service Locations, or at PizzaExpress Jazz Clubs, music rooms or pop-up restaurants.
- If theres a sport/entertainment event taking place, the offer will not be valid in the following restaurants: PizzaExpress Fulham Broadway, Fulham Road (895), Fulham Road (363), Salford Quays, Richmond, Twickenham or Wembley. Check upcoming events at www.pizzaexpress.com/event-exclusions
- Show card upon request of the bill to claim discount.
- Max of 10 people and only one card valid per table/group. Bills cannot be split to benefit from multiple discounts, but PizzaExpress Gift Cards are accepted.
Expert Pizza Makers since first opening in 1965, PizzaExpress always take pride in offering up sumptuous dishes created using ever-changing, delicious recipes. What’s more, because they know that diners share their passion for scrumptious pizza, this season they’re serving up scrumptious fare that is ideal for satisfying any craving. What’s more, gourmet society members can discover Big flavours, quality hand-crafted pizza and great company. All new seasonal dishes and numerous old favourites are returning.
Guests are invited to try the vibrant combination of aubergine, chargrilled and accompanied sundried tomato harissa, Roquito peppers and jalapeno, topped with creamy houmous – making up the new Vegan Mezze pizza. Barbacoa fans will find themselves delighted too, thanks to the spicy chipotle salsa, pulled barbacoa beef with a fresh tomato, onion & coriander, which is back!
To start, the new golden crispy Devonshire Crab Arancini promises to enchant; and to finish, the Honeycomb Cream Slice – sweet honeycomb pieces on a light & creamy body with a layer of salted caramel and crunchy biscuit – is the ideal choice for anyone with a sweet tooth. Visitors are invited to bring their friends & family to enjoy good times. Together.
Offer and Availability
25% off the total food and drink bill.
Number of people:
- Your discount will apply to a party of up to 10 people and only one card will be accepted per table/party.
- Booking in advance not required.
- You will not be able to use your Gourmet Society card on Bank Holidays, Valentines Day, Mothers Day, Good Friday, Easter Monday, Fathers Day.
- Please mention the Gourmet Society
Please ALWAYS check availability
You MUST book in advance unless otherwise stated.