Ravensworth Arms, Gateshead - Chef & Brewer
Lamesley, Gateshead, , Tyne and Wear, NE11 0ER
- 01914 876 023
You must mention your Gourmet Society card when booking
- Click here to visit restaurant website
- 25% off the total bill
- Maximum group size of 8 people
- Excludes Saturday and Sunday
- Excludes bank holidays and special occasion days
- Offer not valid from December 9th until January 2nd.
- Offer not available in conjunction with any other discount, promotional offer or voucher
- Please note that the 25% discount off of the total bill applies only to drinks which are ordered when dining
- New Menu available at all sites excluding the Unicorn, Wilmslow
- In Scotland the discount does not apply to alcoholic drinks
With its rural setting and attractive stone exterior, The Ravensworth Arms is a handsome and historic country pub in the small village of Lamesley, three miles south of Gateshead and the River Tyne. The area encompassing the village and The Ravensworth Arms is a unique medieval landscape known as Lamesley Pastures, a rural conservation area, and lovely trails along the River Team through wildflower meadows begin from the pub car park.Just three minutes from the A1, and within easy reach of Gateshead, Newcastle and historic Durham, The Ravensworth Arms serves delicious pub food all day.
Offer and Availability
25% OFF the total bill
Get 25% off your entire bill, including your drinks. Offer applies to the à la carte menu only. Limited to 1 Gourmet Society card per party. Groups cannot be split to use additional Gourmet Society memberships.
Number of people:
- Up to 8
- Please always check availability
- Please mention the Gourmet Society
Please ALWAYS check availability
You MUST book in advance unless otherwise stated.