Red Lion, Iver - Chef & Brewer
Langley Park Road, Iver, , Buckinghamshire, SL0 0JZ
- 01753 654 257
You must mention your Gourmet Society card when booking
- Click here to visit restaurant website
- 25% off the total bill
- Maximum group size of 8 people
- Excludes Saturday and Sunday
- Excludes bank holidays and special occasion days
- Offer not valid from December 9th until January 2nd.
- Offer not available in conjunction with any other discount, promotional offer or voucher
- Please note that the 25% discount off of the total bill applies only to drinks which are ordered when dining
- New Menu available at all sites excluding the Unicorn, Wilmslow
- In Scotland the discount does not apply to alcoholic drinks
Originally built in the 16th century by the local Parish council serving their own ale to the faithful community, The Red Lion has a rich and fascinating history and has maintained much of its character.
Inside youll find original wooden beams that are over 400 years old, real open fires and flagstone floors. This traditional country pub is a fine place to enjoy a hearty meal.
Offer and Availability
25% OFF the total bill
Get 25% off your entire bill, including your drinks. Offer applies to the à la carte menu only. Limited to 1 Gourmet Society card per party. Groups cannot be split to use additional Gourmet Society memberships.
Number of people:
- Up to 8
- Please always check availability
- Please mention the Gourmet Society
Please ALWAYS check availability
You MUST book in advance unless otherwise stated.