Red Lion, Woodbridge - Chef & Brewer
Main Road, Martlesham, Woodbridge, , Suffolk, IP12 4RN
- 01394 382 169
You must mention your Gourmet Society card when booking
- Click here to visit restaurant website
- 25% off the total bill
- Maximum group size of 8 people
- Excludes Saturday and Sunday
- Excludes bank holidays and special occasion days
- Offer not valid from December 9th until January 2nd.
- Offer not available in conjunction with any other discount, promotional offer or voucher
- Please note that the 25% discount off of the total bill applies only to drinks which are ordered when dining
- New Menu available at all sites excluding the Unicorn, Wilmslow
- In Scotland the discount does not apply to alcoholic drinks
The Red Lion is situated near Martlesham in the ancient riverside market town of Woodbridge, not far from the Suffolk coast. A former coaching inn on the old London to Yarmouth turnpike road, this handsome Grade II listed country pub with a timber framed plastered exterior and colour washed brick has retained many of its 16th century features, including exposed wooden beams and open fireplaces. Today the historic Red Lion continues to offer a warm welcome to guests and a delicious pub menu with an extensive range of wines and real ales.
Offer and Availability
25% OFF the total bill
Get 25% off your entire bill, including your drinks. Offer applies to the à la carte menu only. Limited to 1 Gourmet Society card per party. Groups cannot be split to use additional Gourmet Society memberships.
Number of people:
- Up to 8
- Please always check availability
- Please mention the Gourmet Society
Please ALWAYS check availability
You MUST book in advance unless otherwise stated.