Roebuck, Preston - Chef & Brewer
Garstang Road, Bilsborrow, Preston, , Lancashire, PR3 0RE
- 01995 640 234
You must mention your Gourmet Society card when booking
- Click here to visit restaurant website
- 25% off the total bill
- Maximum group size of 8 people
- Excludes Saturday and Sunday
- Excludes bank holidays and special occasion days
- Offer not valid from December 9th until January 2nd.
- Offer not available in conjunction with any other discount, promotional offer or voucher
- Please note that the 25% discount off of the total bill applies only to drinks which are ordered when dining
- New Menu available at all sites excluding the Unicorn, Wilmslow
- In Scotland the discount does not apply to alcoholic drinks
Chef & Brewer are a collection of modern British country pubs that know a thing or two about great food and drink.
Their food is rooted in traditional British cuisine but the chefs showcase a modern flair with the dishes they create.
The Roebuck pub in Bilsborrow, Preston is a Chef and Brewer pub restaurant with a friendly and welcoming team ready to create the perfect experience in a lovely environment.
Offer and Availability
25% OFF the total bill
Get 25% off your entire bill, including your drinks. Offer applies to the à la carte menu only. Limited to 1 Gourmet Society card per party. Groups cannot be split to use additional Gourmet Society memberships.
Number of people:
- Up to 8
- Please always check availability
- Please mention the Gourmet Society
Please ALWAYS check availability
You MUST book in advance unless otherwise stated.
What our members say about Roebuck, Preston - Chef & Brewer
We stayed at the adjoining PremierInn so used the Roebuck several times midweek whilst on holiday in early July. Very good quality food and choice on the menu, and were able to use our GS card, even on special offers. Friendly helpful staff, but just needed a few more of them at busy times.
We went to Roebuck on the 22/03/15. We were unable to use our card because it's Sunday. We have enjoyed our lunch there as Food are good, staff are very friendly. Will try and go again to use our card.
You must be logged in to post reviews.