Ship Inn, Bristol - Chef & Brewer
Alveston, Bristol, , Somerset, BS35 3LL
- 01454 412 521
You must mention your Gourmet Society card when booking
- Click here to visit restaurant website
- 25% off the total bill
- Maximum group size of 8 people
- Excludes Saturday and Sunday
- Excludes bank holidays and special occasion days
- Offer not valid from December 9th until January 2nd.
- Offer not available in conjunction with any other discount, promotional offer or voucher
- Please note that the 25% discount off of the total bill applies only to drinks which are ordered when dining
- New Menu available at all sites excluding the Unicorn, Wilmslow
- In Scotland the discount does not apply to alcoholic drinks
Occupying a prominent position in the South Gloucestershire village of Alveston, The Ship Inn is a Grade II listed former coaching inn built in 1589. The Ship Inn with its low beamed ceilings, open fires and flagstones is the perfect retreat for a leisurely lunch. Serving delicious pub food from an extensive menu and a range of fine wines and cask ales, The Ship welcomes guests all day whatever the season.
Offer and Availability
25% OFF the total bill
Get 25% off your entire bill, including your drinks. Offer applies to the à la carte menu only. Limited to 1 Gourmet Society card per party. Groups cannot be split to use additional Gourmet Society memberships.
Number of people:
- Up to 8
- Please always check availability
- Please mention the Gourmet Society
Please ALWAYS check availability
You MUST book in advance unless otherwise stated.