Shipley Bridge, Horley - Chef & Brewer
Shipley Bridge, Burstow, Horley, , Surrey, RH6 9TE
- 01293 785 237
You must mention your Gourmet Society card when booking
- Click here to visit restaurant website
- 25% off the total bill
- Maximum group size of 8 people
- Excludes Saturday and Sunday
- Excludes bank holidays and special occasion days (i.e. Easter Sunday, Valentines Day, Mother’s day, Father’s Day)
- Offer not valid from December 9th until January 2nd.
- Offer not available in conjunction with any other discount, voucher or promotional offer including Tesco clubcard, lunch £3 deal starter/ puddings, supper club evening set menu, fizz Friday, daily offers e.g. Rump Steak/ Gourmet Pies
- Please note that the 25% off total bill only discounts drinks when part of a food bill – discount cannot be applied to drink only bills
- In Scotland the discount does not apply to alcoholic drinks
The Shipley Bridge pub restaurant in Burstow, Horley , offers freshly cooked traditional pub food with a modern twist, which makes are menu really exciting.
With cask ale always available and an extensive wine list, Shipley Bridge Inn's drinks range offers the perfect partnership to the menu dishes.
Offer and Availability
25% OFF the total bill
Get 25% off your entire bill, including your drinks. Offer applies to the à la carte menu only. Limited to 1 Gourmet Society card per party. Groups cannot be split to use additional Gourmet Society memberships.
Number of people:
- Up to 8
- Please always check availability
- Please mention the Gourmet Society
Please ALWAYS check availability
You MUST book in advance unless otherwise stated.
What our members say about Shipley Bridge, Horley - Chef & Brewer
This is a great Chef & Brewer restaurant, really nice quality food. But don't both coming for Xmas Dinner, as with all chain restaurants the quality suffers massively at xmas as it goes from gourmet to production line. So low quality its not worth having. Not their fault, but its fantastic the rest of the year.
excellent value for money and good service. Fish and chips are really tasty. Taking another 6 friends lunch time on the 14th of Feb.
You must be logged in to post reviews.