The Badger, Ponteland - Vintage Inns
Street Houses, Ponteland, Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear, NE20 9BT
- 01661 871 037
You must mention your Gourmet Society card when booking
- Modern British
- Click here to visit restaurant website
- 25% off the total bill, including drinks, when ordering a main course.
- Offer applies to the a la carte menu only.
- In Scotland the discount does not apply to alcoholic drinks.
- The offer is valid for up to 6 guests.
- Limited to 1 gourmet society card per party.
- Groups cannot be split to use additional gourmet society memberships.
- The offer is valid Monday to Thursday and Friday, Saturday, Sunday are excluded.
- The offer is not valid throughout December.
The Badger in Ponteland is a country pub and restaurant oozing rural charm and rustic character. The picturesque surroundings provide the perfect backdrop for savouring the hearty,seasonal pub-food on the menu, and the carefully nurtured cask ales and fine wines gracing the bar.
Built in the 1700's, The Badger has served a number of purposes before welcoming the locals of the hamlet of Street Houses. Originally a gentleman's residence the pub was later split into three houses, which were occupied through the years by a succession of farmers, yeomen and a cattle dealer, before eventually becoming The Badger.
Enjoy a spot by the roaring log-fire or make the best of the British summertime by eating alfresco in the pretty beer garden.
Offer and Availability
gourmet society members are entitled to 25% off the entire bill, including drinks, when they order a main course. Offer applies to the à la carte menu only. Limited to 1 gourmet society card per party. Groups cannot be split to use additional gourmet society memberships.
Number of people:
- Up to 6
- Please mention the Gourmet Society
Please ALWAYS check availability
You MUST book in advance unless otherwise stated.
What our members say about The Badger, Ponteland - Vintage Inns
Just visited this restaurant for the first time as a gourmet diner. We were shown to a table on arrival. Very friendly staff. Service was excellent, food was hot, fresh and served without a long wait. Very impressed and will return soon!
Visited this restaurant at Christmas time and really enjoyed it. So glad to see they are now part of the Gourmet Society and will enjoy visiting regularly.
You must be logged in to post reviews.