The Bumble Bee, Gloucester - Vintage Inns
Waterwells Business Park, Quedgeley, Gloucester, Gloucestershire, GL2 4AB
- 01452 727041
You must mention your Gourmet Society card when booking
- Modern British
- Click here to visit restaurant website
- 25% off the total bill, including drinks, when ordering a main course.
- Offer applies to the a la carte menu only.
- In Scotland the discount does not apply to alcoholic drinks.
- The offer is valid for up to 6 guests.
- Limited to 1 gourmet society card per party.
- Groups cannot be split to use additional gourmet society memberships.
- The offer is valid Monday to Thursday and Friday, Saturday, Sunday are excluded.
- The offer is not valid throughout December.
The Bumble Bee in Gloucester is a country pub & restaurant oozing rural charm and rustic character. The picturesque surroundings provide the perfect backdrop for savouring the hearty, seasonal pub-food on the menu, and the carefully nurtured cask ales and fine wines gracing the bar.
Waterwells, where the Bumble Bee is situated, is mentioned as early as 1605 and was the part of a parish noted for its many fresh water springs. In 1901 the land was mainly meadow, but by the 1930's large orchards had been planted, probably to supply G.H.Mayo and Sons, cider makers and fruit merchants.
Enjoy a spot by the roaring log-fire or make the best of the British summertime by eating alfresco in the pretty beer garden.
Offer and Availability
gourmet society members are entitled to 25% off the entire bill, including drinks, when they order a main course. Offer applies to the à la carte menu only. Limited to 1 gourmet society card per party. Groups cannot be split to use additional gourmet society memberships.
Number of people:
- Up to 6
- Please mention the Gourmet Society
Please ALWAYS check availability
You MUST book in advance unless otherwise stated.
What our members say about The Bumble Bee, Gloucester - Vintage Inns
Been here many times and the food and atmosphere is always good and staff are attentive and courteous. We were staying in the Holiday Inn Express Gloucester South and it is literally right by it so very convenient and always go there when staying at the HI Express.
You must be logged in to post reviews.