The Church Mouse, Chester-le-Street - Vintage Inns
Waldbridge, Chester Le Street, Co. Durham, DH2 3RJ
- 0191 389 2628
You must mention your Gourmet Society card when booking
- Modern British
- Click here to visit restaurant website
- 25% off the total bill, including drinks, when ordering a main course.
- Offer applies to the a la carte menu only.
- In Scotland the discount does not apply to alcoholic drinks.
- The offer is valid for up to 6 guests.
- Limited to 1 gourmet society card per party.
- Groups cannot be split to use additional gourmet society memberships.
- The offer is valid Monday to Thursday and Friday, Saturday, Sunday are excluded.
- The offer is not valid throughout December.
The Church Mouse in Chester-le-Street is a country pub and restaurant oozing rural charm and rustic character. The picturesque surroundings provide the perfect backdrop for savouring the hearty, seasonal pub-food on the menu, and the carefully nurtured cask ales and fine wines gracing the bar.
The mining community of Chester Moor has been in need of refreshment since the first colliery opened in 1889, with over 700 men and boys working in the pits by 1940. Following the closure of the final colliery in the 1960's, The Church Mouse now welcomes locals and travellers making the journey between Newcastle upon Tyne, Durham and Sunderland.
Enjoy a spot by the roaring log-fire or make the best of the British summertime by eating alfresco in the pretty beer garden.
Offer and Availability
gourmet society members are entitled to 25% off the entire bill, including drinks, when they order a main course. Offer applies to the à la carte menu only. Limited to 1 gourmet society card per party. Groups cannot be split to use additional gourmet society memberships.
Number of people:
- Up to 6
- Please mention the Gourmet Society
Please ALWAYS check availability
You MUST book in advance unless otherwise stated.
What our members say about The Church Mouse, Chester-le-Street - Vintage Inns
great food and a great service.
fantastic service fast, and the food was unbelievable. great day out for me and the wife going back next week that impressed with the saving
You must be logged in to post reviews.