The Dun Cow, Dunchurch - Vintage Inns
The Green, Dunchurch, Rugby, Warwickshire, CV22 6NJ
- 01788 810 305
You must mention your Gourmet Society card when booking
- Modern British
- Click here to visit restaurant website
- 25% off the total bill, including drinks, when ordering a main course.
- Offer applies to the a la carte menu only.
- In Scotland the discount does not apply to alcoholic drinks.
- The offer is valid for up to 6 guests.
- Limited to 1 gourmet society card per party.
- Groups cannot be split to use additional gourmet society memberships.
- The offer is valid Monday to Thursday and Friday, Saturday, Sunday are excluded.
- The offer is not valid throughout December.
The Dun Cow in Dunchurch is a country pub & restaurant oozing rural charm and rustic character.The picturesque surroundings provide the perfect backdrop for savouring the hearty, seasonal pub-food on the menu, and the carefully nurtured cask ales and fine wines gracing the bar.
The Dun Cow is named after a local myth. Legend has it that the Dun Cow was a "monstrous beast four yards high and six yards long" which provided milk to the locals. A witch made it go on a murderous rampage until it was slain by Guy, Earl of Warwick. In 1605, the Gunpowder Plotters also stayed in Dunchurch.
Enjoy a spot by the roaring log-fire or make the best of the British summertime by eating alfresco in the pretty beer garden.
Offer and Availability
gourmet society members are entitled to 25% off the entire bill, including drinks, when they order a main course. Offer applies to the à la carte menu only. Limited to 1 gourmet society card per party. Groups cannot be split to use additional gourmet society memberships.
Number of people:
- Up to 6
- Please mention the Gourmet Society
Please ALWAYS check availability
You MUST book in advance unless otherwise stated.
What our members say about The Dun Cow, Dunchurch - Vintage Inns
Excellent sevice the staff were very efficient and courteous. Very good selection of real ales and wine. Food was good also. The overall ambience of the surroundings was very good and would certainly return. With the Gourmet discount certainly very good value for money.
You must be logged in to post reviews.