The Five Bells, Weston Turville - Vintage Inns
40 Main Street, Weston Turville, Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire, HP22 5RW
- 01296 613 131
You must mention your Gourmet Society card when booking
- Modern British
- Click here to visit restaurant website
- 25% off the total bill, including drinks, when ordering a main course.
- Offer applies to the a la carte menu only.
- In Scotland the discount does not apply to alcoholic drinks.
- The offer is valid for up to 6 guests.
- Limited to 1 gourmet society card per party.
- Groups cannot be split to use additional gourmet society memberships.
- The offer is valid Monday to Thursday and Friday, Saturday, Sunday are excluded.
- The offer is not valid throughout December.
The Five Bells in Weston Turville is a country pub and restaurant oozing rural charm and rustic character. The picturesque surroundings provide the perfect backdrop for savouring the hearty, seasonal pub-food on the menu, and the carefully nurtured cask ales and fine wines gracing the bar.
When The Five Bells was built in 1854, the local farmers used to tether their horses to its fence while they popped inside for a drink. There was barely enough room for four tables and the beer barrels were kept cool by being wrapped in wet sacking under the bar. The Five Bells now welcomes guests to enjoy our Real Ales and Great Food, in the old world comfort of the 21st century.
Enjoy a spot by the roaring log-fire or make the best of the British summertime by eating alfresco in the pretty beer garden.
Offer and Availability
gourmet society members are entitled to 25% off the entire bill, including drinks, when they order a main course. Offer applies to the à la carte menu only. Limited to 1 gourmet society card per party. Groups cannot be split to use additional gourmet society memberships.
Number of people:
- Up to 6
- Please mention the Gourmet Society
Please ALWAYS check availability
You MUST book in advance unless otherwise stated.
What our members say about The Five Bells, Weston Turville - Vintage Inns
Went as a family group. Food very good, cooked and presented very well. Service excellent. Definitely recommend
Lovely village pub, very friendly staff. Food good value.
You must be logged in to post reviews.