The Flying Fox, Woburn - Vintage Inns
Sheep Lane, Woburn, Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, MK17 9HD
- 01525 290 444
You must mention your Gourmet Society card when booking
- Modern British
- Click here to visit restaurant website
- 25% off the total bill, including drinks, when ordering a main course.
- Offer applies to the a la carte menu only.
- In Scotland the discount does not apply to alcoholic drinks.
- The offer is valid for up to 6 guests.
- Limited to 1 gourmet society card per party.
- Groups cannot be split to use additional gourmet society memberships.
- The offer is valid Monday to Thursday and Friday, Saturday, Sunday are excluded.
- The offer is not valid throughout December.
The Flying Fox in Woburn is a country pub and restaurant oozing rural charm and rustic character. The picturesque surroundings provide the perfect backdrop for savouring the hearty, seasonal pub-food on the menu, and the carefully nurtured cask ales and fine wines gracing the bar.
It's ideal location, in between Leighton Buzzard and Woburn, has meant The Flying Fox has catered for travellers going between these towns throughout history up until today. Although originally The Flying Fox, the pub restaurant once changed its name to The Fox and Hounds, but they soon reverted back to the old and current name.
Enjoy a spot by the roaring log-fire or make the best of the British summertime by eating alfresco in the pretty beer garden.
Offer and Availability
gourmet society members are entitled to 25% off the entire bill, including drinks, when they order a main course. Offer applies to the à la carte menu only. Limited to 1 gourmet society card per party. Groups cannot be split to use additional gourmet society memberships.
Number of people:
- Up to 6
- Please mention the Gourmet Society
Please ALWAYS check availability
You MUST book in advance unless otherwise stated.
What our members say about The Flying Fox, Woburn - Vintage Inns
This was the first time I had used my Card. The food and the staff were both excellent - no trouble - the 25% was taken off the full bill with a smile. Five of us meet for a mid-week Committee Meeting each month and we will be returning to the Flying Fox very soon.
Popped into the restaurant early one evening with a friend and we greeted by welcoming, friendly staff both behind the bar and waiting. Food was delicious and when we asked to have a wait between courses, the request was accepted readily. Certainly good value for money and worth a visit.
You must be logged in to post reviews.