The Fox, Coulsdon Common - Vintage Inns
Coulsdon Common, Caterham, Greater London, CR3 5QS
- 01883 340 737
You must mention your Gourmet Society card when booking
- Modern British
- Click here to visit restaurant website
- 25% off the total bill, including drinks, when ordering a main course.
- Offer applies to the a la carte menu only.
- In Scotland the discount does not apply to alcoholic drinks.
- The offer is valid for up to 6 guests.
- Limited to 1 gourmet society card per party.
- Groups cannot be split to use additional gourmet society memberships.
- The offer is valid Monday to Thursday and Friday, Saturday, Sunday are excluded.
- The offer is not valid throughout December.
The Fox in Coulsdon Common is a country pub and restaurant oozing rural charm and rustic character. The picturesque surroundings provide the perfect backdrop for savouring the hearty, seasonal pub-food on the menu, and the carefully nurtured cask ales and fine wines gracing the bar.
Although most accounts of the pub's history come from the Victorian era, the Fox alehouse has been recorded at the same site on Coulsdon Common from as far back as 1720. There is no doubt that The Fox has always been the village inn, welcoming guests from the local community then with the same friendly service as we do today.
Enjoy a spot by the roaring log-fire or make the best of the British summertime by eating alfresco in the pretty beer garden.
Offer and Availability
gourmet society members are entitled to 25% off the entire bill, including drinks, when they order a main course. Offer applies to the à la carte menu only. Limited to 1 gourmet society card per party. Groups cannot be split to use additional gourmet society memberships.
Number of people:
- Up to 6
- Please mention the Gourmet Society
Please ALWAYS check availability
You MUST book in advance unless otherwise stated.
What our members say about The Fox, Coulsdon Common - Vintage Inns
Went to the Fox for a family celebration at the start of Jan 2014. Service and food were both great. Friendly staff, a good menu without the usual 100-item "scattergun" approach found in gastro-pubs - but still plenty of choice.
We opted for a starter and a main course - all were lovely, with specific requests all catered for perfectly. Will definitely eat here again!
You must be logged in to post reviews.