The March Hare - Vintage Inns
Mill Lane, Cheadle Hulme, Cheadle, Cheshire, SK8 5PG
- 0161 482 8638
You must mention your Gourmet Society card when booking
- Modern British
- Click here to visit restaurant website
- 25% off the total bill, including drinks, when ordering a main course.
- Offer applies to the a la carte menu only.
- In Scotland the discount does not apply to alcoholic drinks.
- The offer is valid for up to 6 guests.
- Limited to 1 gourmet society card per party.
- Groups cannot be split to use additional gourmet society memberships.
- The offer is valid Monday to Thursday and Friday, Saturday, Sunday are excluded.
- The offer is not valid throughout December.
The March Hare in Cheadle Hulme is a country pub and restaurant oozing rural charm and rustic character. The picturesque surroundings provide the perfect backdrop for savouring the hearty, seasonal pub-food on the menu, and the carefully nurtured cask ales and fine wines gracing the bar.
The area of Cheadle Hulme is one of great tradition and heritage. Archaeological finds have shown clear evidence of inhabitants from as far back as the New Stone Age period of history, with local areas maintaining architecture from a variety of periods throughout history. This historic area provides the perfect setting for the traditional pub, The March Hare.
Enjoy a spot by the roaring log-fire or make the best of the British summertime by eating alfresco in the pretty beer garden.
Offer and Availability
gourmet society members are entitled to 25% off the entire bill, including drinks, when they order a main course. Offer applies to the à la carte menu only. Limited to 1 gourmet society card per party. Groups cannot be split to use additional gourmet society memberships.
Number of people:
- Up to 6
- Please mention the Gourmet Society
Please ALWAYS check availability
You MUST book in advance unless otherwise stated.
What our members say about The March Hare - Vintage Inns
Following the introduction of Vintage Inns to the Gourmet Society back in June, I was anxious to try out my card for the first time at the March Hare.
I was not disappointed and it is safe to say I understand why the Vintage Inns have such a good reputation. From a warm welcome on arrival to an inviting menu, the food was great and well presented. With big portion sizes, it was with regret that I had to say no to dessert. All in all, a great evening had and over £12.00 saved!!!
You must be logged in to post reviews.