The Nightingale, Spetchley - Vintage Inns
Evesham Road, Egdon, Worcester, Worcestershire, WR7 4QS
- 01905 344 901
You must mention your Gourmet Society card when booking
- Modern British
- Click here to visit restaurant website
- 25% off the total bill, including drinks, when ordering a main course.
- Offer applies to the a la carte menu only.
- In Scotland the discount does not apply to alcoholic drinks.
- The offer is valid for up to 6 guests.
- Limited to 1 gourmet society card per party.
- Groups cannot be split to use additional gourmet society memberships.
- The offer is valid Monday to Thursday and Friday, Saturday, Sunday are excluded.
- The offer is not valid throughout December.
The Nightingale in Spetchley is a country pub & restaurant oozing rural charm and rustic character. The picturesque surroundings provide the perfect backdrop for savouring the hearty, seasonal pub-food on the menu, and the carefully nurtured cask ales and fine wines gracing the bar.
From the early 20th century, the Nightingale was known as the Berkeley Knot, and before that, the Crown Inn. The inn drew much of its trade from visitors cycling through White Ladies Aston who stopped for refreshment en route.
Enjoy a spot by the roaring log-fire or make the best of the British summertime by eating alfresco in the pretty beer garden.
Offer and Availability
gourmet society members are entitled to 25% off the entire bill, including drinks, when they order a main course. Offer applies to the à la carte menu only. Limited to 1 gourmet society card per party. Groups cannot be split to use additional gourmet society memberships.
Number of people:
- Up to 6
- Please mention the Gourmet Society
Please ALWAYS check availability
You MUST book in advance unless otherwise stated.
What our members say about The Nightingale, Spetchley - Vintage Inns
Lovely meal which we didn't have to wait long for. Welcoming and warm interior on a frosty day. A selection of three real ales. Friendly staff who made you feel very welcome.
The Nightingale is a nice country pub and restaurant. With good beers and food and friendly staff.
You must be logged in to post reviews.