The Packe Arms, Hoton - Vintage Inns
Rempstone Road, Hoton, Loughborough, Leicestershire, LE12 5SJ
- 01509 889 106
You must mention your Gourmet Society card when booking
- Modern British
- Click here to visit restaurant website
- 25% off the total bill, including drinks, when ordering a main course.
- Offer applies to the a la carte menu only.
- In Scotland the discount does not apply to alcoholic drinks.
- The offer is valid for up to 6 guests.
- Limited to 1 gourmet society card per party.
- Groups cannot be split to use additional gourmet society memberships.
- The offer is valid Monday to Thursday and Friday, Saturday, Sunday are excluded.
- The offer is not valid throughout December.
The Packe Arms in Hoton is a country pub and restaurant oozing rural charm and rustic character. The picturesque surroundings provide the perfect backdrop for savouring the hearty, seasonal pub-food on the menu, and the carefully nurtured cask ales and fine wines gracing the bar.
During the 18th century, the establishment was known as The Marquis of Granby, a military hero of the period. The current name comes from The Packes, a prestigious Victorian family of land-owners from Leicester. Charles James Packe restored The Packe Arms in the 1800s, to this day as guests enter the building they can see the date stone above the front entrance which reads, 1831, C.J.P.
Enjoy a spot by the roaring log-fire. Or make the best of the British summertime by eating alfresco in the pretty beer garden.
Offer and Availability
gourmet society members are entitled to 25% off the entire bill, including drinks, when they order a main course. Offer applies to the à la carte menu only. Limited to 1 gourmet society card per party. Groups cannot be split to use additional gourmet society memberships.
Number of people:
- Up to 6
- Please mention the Gourmet Society
Please ALWAYS check availability
You MUST book in advance unless otherwise stated.