The Robin Hood, Droitwich - Vintage Inns
Rashwood, DROITWICH, Worcestershire, WR9 0BS
- 01527 869 302
You must mention your Gourmet Society card when booking
- Modern British
- Click here to visit restaurant website
- 25% off the total bill, including drinks, when ordering a main course.
- Offer applies to the a la carte menu only.
- In Scotland the discount does not apply to alcoholic drinks.
- The offer is valid for up to 6 guests.
- Limited to 1 gourmet society card per party.
- Groups cannot be split to use additional gourmet society memberships.
- The offer is valid Monday to Thursday and Friday, Saturday, Sunday are excluded.
- The offer is not valid throughout December.
The Robin Hood in Droitwich is a country pub and restaurant oozing rural charm and rustic character. The picturesque surroundings provide the perfect backdrop for savouring the hearty, seasonal pub-food on the menu, and the carefully nurtured cask ales and fine wines gracing the bar.
The inn dates back to Victorian times, and it is believed that the Robin Hood first came to being in 1884. Many years ago, salt workers from Droitwich Spa and Stoke Prior used to frequent the Robin Hood to quench their thirsts after labouring over the steaming hot vats of salt.
Enjoy a spot by the roaring log-fire or make the best of the British summertime by eating alfresco in the pretty beer garden.
Offer and Availability
gourmet society members are entitled to 25% off the entire bill, including drinks, when they order a main course. Offer applies to the à la carte menu only. Limited to 1 gourmet society card per party. Groups cannot be split to use additional gourmet society memberships.
Number of people:
- Up to 6
- Please mention the Gourmet Society
Please ALWAYS check availability
You MUST book in advance unless otherwise stated.
What our members say about The Robin Hood, Droitwich - Vintage Inns
This was our first experience of the Gourmet Society and we took a couple of friends to try out the Robin Hood, never having been there before.
We received a nice welcome and were shown to our table, which we had previously booked by phone. The restaurant had a nice 'feel' about it and we were impressed by the menu. Our waitress, Amanda, was both efficient and friendly. The food was very good and we all felt that we were given an excellent dining experience.
We will definitely be going back to the Robin Hood and will recommend it to others. In fact, our friends telephoned some of their friends the following day, to suggest that they tried it.
You must be logged in to post reviews.