The Rose and Crown, Dunton Green - Vintage Inns
London Road, Dunton Green, Sevenoaks, Kent, TN13 2TH
- 01732 462 343
You must mention your Gourmet Society card when booking
- Modern British
- Click here to visit restaurant website
- 25% off the total bill, including drinks, when ordering a main course.
- Offer applies to the a la carte menu only.
- In Scotland the discount does not apply to alcoholic drinks.
- The offer is valid for up to 6 guests.
- Limited to 1 gourmet society card per party.
- Groups cannot be split to use additional gourmet society memberships.
- The offer is valid Monday to Thursday and Friday, Saturday, Sunday are excluded.
- The offer is not valid throughout December.
The Rose and Crown in Dunton Green is a country pub and restaurant oozing rural charm and rustic character. The picturesque surroundings provide the perfect backdrop for savouring the hearty, seasonal pub-food on the menu, and the carefully nurtured cask ales and fine wines gracing the bar.
This grand old coaching inn has been in continuous use since at least the early 1800s. In the nineteenth century it served food and drink to coachmen, weary passengers and a highwayman or two as they travelled up and down the busy London to Hastings coaching route. These days it still provides a warm welcome to those using the busy London Road, serving refreshing drinks and home cooked food in the pretty village of Dunton Green, just 2 miles north of Sevenoaks.
Enjoy a spot by the roaring log-fire or make the best of the British summertime by eating alfresco in the pretty beer garden.
Offer and Availability
gourmet society members are entitled to 25% off the entire bill, including drinks, when they order a main course. Offer applies to the à la carte menu only. Limited to 1 gourmet society card per party. Groups cannot be split to use additional gourmet society memberships.
Number of people:
- Up to 6
- Please mention the Gourmet Society
Please ALWAYS check availability
You MUST book in advance unless otherwise stated.