The Smuggler's Rest, Peacehaven - Vintage Inns
South Coast Road, Telscombe Cliffs, Peacehaven, East Sussex, BN10 7BE
- 01273 586 593
You must mention your Gourmet Society card when booking
- Modern British
- Click here to visit restaurant website
- 25% off the total bill, including drinks, when ordering a main course.
- Offer applies to the a la carte menu only.
- In Scotland the discount does not apply to alcoholic drinks.
- The offer is valid for up to 6 guests.
- Limited to 1 gourmet society card per party.
- Groups cannot be split to use additional gourmet society memberships.
- The offer is valid Monday to Thursday and Friday, Saturday, Sunday are excluded.
- The offer is not valid throughout December.
The Smuggler's Rest in Peacehaven is a country pub and restaurant oozing rural charm and rustic character. The picturesque surroundings provide the perfect backdrop for savouring the hearty, seasonal pub-food on the menu, and the carefully nurtured cask ales and fine wines gracing our bar.
The Smuggler's Rest pub restaurant was formerly known as the Badgers Watch and before that, the Lifeboat Inn, as it funded the first local lifeboat. Situated on Telscombe Cliffs, The Smuggler's Rest provides an ideal place to enjoy the sunset over the sea.
Enjoy a spot by the roaring log-fire or make the best of the British summertime by eating alfresco in the pretty beer garden.
Offer and Availability
gourmet society members are entitled to 25% off the entire bill, including drinks, when they order a main course. Offer applies to the à la carte menu only. Limited to 1 gourmet society card per party. Groups cannot be split to use additional gourmet society memberships.
Number of people:
- Up to 6
- Please mention the Gourmet Society
Please ALWAYS check availability
You MUST book in advance unless otherwise stated.
What our members say about The Smuggler's Rest, Peacehaven - Vintage Inns
WE are regulars at the Smugglers and normally go there a least once a week for dinner. The food is good and the staff are excellent, always very friendly and efficient. The gourmet card is great as we get discount on food and drink. Its just a pity that its not accepted on Sundays as their Sunday roasts are great.
We are regulars here and absolutely love it. The food is always beautiful, the staff are polite and attentive, and now with our Gourmet Society card we get 25% off food AND drinks too - bargain!
You must be logged in to post reviews.