The Swan Holme, Lincoln - Vintage Inns
Doddington Road, Lincoln, Lincolnshire, LN6 3RX
- 01522 509 859
You must mention your Gourmet Society card when booking
- Modern British
- Click here to visit restaurant website
- 25% off the total bill, including drinks, when ordering a main course.
- Offer applies to the a la carte menu only.
- In Scotland the discount does not apply to alcoholic drinks.
- The offer is valid for up to 6 guests.
- Limited to 1 gourmet society card per party.
- Groups cannot be split to use additional gourmet society memberships.
- The offer is valid Monday to Thursday and Friday, Saturday, Sunday are excluded.
- The offer is not valid throughout December.
The Swan Holme in Lincoln is a country pub and restaurant oozing rural charm and rustic character.The picturesque surroundings provide the perfect backdrop for savouring the hearty, seasonal pub-food on the menu, and the carefully nurtured cask ales and fine wines gracing the bar.
The Swan Holme is situated very near the city of Lincoln, which has its roots in Roman times. At one point Lincoln Castle was the northern-most frontier of the Roman Empire, guarding a city with fine public buildings and paved streets. The perfect example of this heritage is Newport Arch, one of the gates into the city, which survives today as an illustration of what the Romans brought to Britain.
Enjoy a spot by the roaring log-fire or make the best of the British summertime by eating alfresco in the pretty beer garden.
Offer and Availability
gourmet society members are entitled to 25% off the entire bill, including drinks, when they order a main course. Offer applies to the à la carte menu only. Limited to 1 gourmet society card per party. Groups cannot be split to use additional gourmet society memberships.
Number of people:
- Up to 6
- Please mention the Gourmet Society
Please ALWAYS check availability
You MUST book in advance unless otherwise stated.