The Tawny Owl, Darlington - Vintage Inns
Neasham Road, Hurworth Moor, Darlington, County Durham, DL2 1QE
- 01325 389 027
You must mention your Gourmet Society card when booking
- Modern British
- Click here to visit restaurant website
- 25% off the total bill, including drinks, when ordering a main course.
- Offer applies to the a la carte menu only.
- In Scotland the discount does not apply to alcoholic drinks.
- The offer is valid for up to 6 guests.
- Limited to 1 gourmet society card per party.
- Groups cannot be split to use additional gourmet society memberships.
- The offer is valid Monday to Thursday and Friday, Saturday, Sunday are excluded.
- The offer is not valid throughout December.
The Tawny Owl in Darlington is a country pub and restaurant oozing rural charm and rustic character. The picturesque surroundings provide the perfect backdrop for savouring the hearty, seasonal pub-food on our menu, and the carefully nurtured cask ales and fine wines gracing the bar.
The Tawny Owl is one of the oldest buildings in Darlington, a town steeped in history. Beginning as an Anglo-Saxon settlement on the River Skerne, it was later taken over by the Danes, a fact that explains the number of place names in the area with a Viking origin. The Tawny Owl provides the ideal setting to relax, eat and drink, surrounded by history and heritage.
Enjoy a spot by the roaring log-fire, or make the best of the British summertime by eating alfresco in the pretty beer garden.
Offer and Availability
gourmet society members are entitled to 25% off the entire bill, including drinks, when they order a main course. Offer applies to the à la carte menu only. Limited to 1 gourmet society card per party. Groups cannot be split to use additional gourmet society memberships.
Number of people:
- Up to 6
- Please mention the Gourmet Society
Please ALWAYS check availability
You MUST book in advance unless otherwise stated.
What our members say about The Tawny Owl, Darlington - Vintage Inns
We took advantage on day one of the offer and were very pleased that we did. The Inn is lovely and very welcoming. The food was delicious and very good quality, all served by friendly and helpful staff (our waiter was Adam) Prices were very reasonable even before the discount. My hubby enjoyed a few pints of "Proper Job" and I enjoyed the wine.
You must be logged in to post reviews.