The Thames Court, Shepperton - Vintage Inns
Towpath, Shepperton, Greater London, TW17 9LJ
- 01932 221 957
You must mention your Gourmet Society card when booking
- Modern British
- Click here to visit restaurant website
- 25% off the total bill, including drinks, when ordering a main course.
- Offer applies to the a la carte menu only.
- In Scotland the discount does not apply to alcoholic drinks.
- The offer is valid for up to 6 guests.
- Limited to 1 gourmet society card per party.
- Groups cannot be split to use additional gourmet society memberships.
- The offer is valid Monday to Thursday and Friday, Saturday, Sunday are excluded.
- The offer is not valid throughout December.
The Thames Court in Shepperton is a country pub and restaurant oozing rural charm and rustic character. The picturesque surroundings provide the perfect backdrop for savouring the hearty, seasonal pub-food on the menu, and the carefully nurtured cask ales and fine wines gracing the bar.
Originally a private residence for the Dutch Ambassador, The Thames Court is still adorned with hand painted Delft tiling and oak panelling, together with a set of beautiful fireplaces. In the 50s The Thames Court became a select private members club, today it welcomes guests from all over country to enjoy the riverside setting.
Enjoy a spot by the roaring log-fire. Or make the best of the British summertime by eating alfresco in the pretty beer garden.
Offer and Availability
gourmet society members are entitled to 25% off the entire bill, including drinks, when they order a main course. Offer applies to the à la carte menu only. Limited to 1 gourmet society card per party. Groups cannot be split to use additional gourmet society memberships.
Number of people:
- Up to 6
- Please mention the Gourmet Society
Please ALWAYS check availability
You MUST book in advance unless otherwise stated.
What our members say about The Thames Court, Shepperton - Vintage Inns
This beautiful country pub has a wonderful setting by the waterside, the food was superb and the staff were friendly, even when the venue was super packed! It was extra helpful that all the staff were clued up about the gourmet card, which helps when you're at a busy bar. I'd rate this pub a very good 9/10 and i will make a habit of visiting this place again and again. I've already recommended it to all my friends.
You must be logged in to post reviews.