Three Horse Shoes, Bishop's Stortford - Chef & Brewer
Spellbrook Lane East, Spellbrook, Gloucester, , Gloucestershire, GL2 0XP
- 01279 722 849
You must mention your Gourmet Society card when booking
- Click here to visit restaurant website
- 25% off the total bill
- Maximum group size of 8 people
- Excludes Saturday and Sunday
- Excludes bank holidays and special occasion days
- Offer not valid from December 9th until January 2nd.
- Offer not available in conjunction with any other discount, promotional offer or voucher
- Please note that the 25% discount off of the total bill applies only to drinks which are ordered when dining
- New Menu available at all sites excluding the Unicorn, Wilmslow
- In Scotland the discount does not apply to alcoholic drinks
Located in leafy Spellbrook on the old London turnpike road, close to the River Stort, The Three Horseshoes is a picturesque thatched-roof country pub and former coaching inn. Originally a Tudor farmhouse of fairytale appearance, this Grade II listed inn dates back at least to the 16th century. Sited at a strategic location on the road from London to Cambridge and East Anglia, close to the vital river crossing at nearby Bishops Stortford. Set in the tranquil Stort Valley, The Three Horseshoes offers a warm welcome to all who visit this historic thatched-roof 16th century inn. With an extensive pub menu, its the perfect way to savour traditional pub food.
Offer and Availability
25% OFF the total bill
Get 25% off your entire bill, including your drinks. Offer applies to the à la carte menu only. Limited to 1 Gourmet Society card per party. Groups cannot be split to use additional Gourmet Society memberships.
Number of people:
- Up to 8
- Please always check availability
- Please mention the Gourmet Society
Please ALWAYS check availability
You MUST book in advance unless otherwise stated.