Travellers Rest, Nottingham - Chef & Brewer
Mapperley Plains, Nottingham, , Nottinghamshire, NG3 5RT
- 01159 264 412
You must mention your Gourmet Society card when booking
- Click here to visit restaurant website
- 25% off the total bill
- Maximum group size of 8 people
- Excludes Saturday and Sunday
- Excludes bank holidays and special occasion days
- Offer not valid from December 9th until January 2nd.
- Offer not available in conjunction with any other discount, promotional offer or voucher
- Please note that the 25% discount off of the total bill applies only to drinks which are ordered when dining
- New Menu available at all sites excluding the Unicorn, Wilmslow
- In Scotland the discount does not apply to alcoholic drinks
An 18th century former halfway house, The Travellers Rest is situated in the rural Nottinghamshire village of Mapperley, flanked on all sides by Mapperley Plains, offering panoramic views across gently undulating fields. This charming venue was once a halfway house for geese herders on their way to the famous Nottingham Goose Fair. With its open plan layout, exposed beams and three open log fires, which are lit during the winter months, the pub has retained its cosy, olde worlde appeal. And during the summer, diners and drinkers alike love to linger a while in the wide open beer garden, enjoying a bottle of fine wine or glass of cask ale, surrounded by the pretty Nottinghamshire countryside.
Offer and Availability
25% OFF the total bill
Get 25% off your entire bill, including your drinks. Offer applies to the à la carte menu only. Limited to 1 Gourmet Society card per party. Groups cannot be split to use additional Gourmet Society memberships.
Number of people:
- Up to 8
- Please always check availability
- Please mention the Gourmet Society
Please ALWAYS check availability
You MUST book in advance unless otherwise stated.