Vauxhall Inn, Tonbridge - Chef & Brewer
Vauxhall Lane, Tonbridge, , Kent, TN11 0NA
- 01732 773 111
You must mention your Gourmet Society card when booking
- Click here to visit restaurant website
- 25% off the total bill
- Maximum group size of 8 people
- Excludes Saturday and Sunday
- Excludes bank holidays and special occasion days (i.e. Easter Sunday, Valentines Day, Mother’s day, Father’s Day)
- Offer not valid from December 9th until January 2nd.
- Offer not available in conjunction with any other discount, voucher or promotional offer including Tesco clubcard, lunch £3 deal starter/ puddings, supper club evening set menu, fizz Friday, daily offers e.g. Rump Steak/ Gourmet Pies
- Please note that the 25% off total bill only discounts drinks when part of a food bill – discount cannot be applied to drink only bills
- In Scotland the discount does not apply to alcoholic drinks
As a Chef and Brewer pub restaurant, the Vauxhall Inn pub in Tonbridge, Kent is proud to offer freshly prepared pub food and high quality drink at great value, served by welcoming and friendly staff. Whether you are a cask ale fan, love a chilled glass of white wine or a freshly ground cup of coffee, you can enjoy being served in comfort. Great for a meal with family or friends or a romantic meal for two, their menu is bound to delight all palates and appetites.
Offer and Availability
25% OFF the total bill
Get 25% off your entire bill, including your drinks. Offer applies to the à la carte menu only. Limited to 1 Gourmet Society card per party. Groups cannot be split to use additional Gourmet Society memberships.
Number of people:
- Up to 8
- Please always check availability
- Please mention the Gourmet Society
Please ALWAYS check availability
You MUST book in advance unless otherwise stated.
What our members say about Vauxhall Inn, Tonbridge - Chef & Brewer
Since being given a gourmet society card as a present we have visited this restaurant several times. Just had another great meal there this evening. Food delicious, lovely, friendly staff and great value for money. On the one occasion we had to wait a long time for our meals (we hadn't complained as it was very busy) we were given a free round of drinks - that sort of customer service is rarely seen these days.
You must be logged in to post reviews.