Wateringbury, Maidstone - Chef & Brewer
Wateringbury, Maidstone, Kent, ME18 5NS
- 01622 812 632
You must mention your Gourmet Society card when booking
- Click here to visit restaurant website
- 25% off the total bill
- Maximum group size of 8 people
- Excludes Saturday and Sunday
- Excludes bank holidays and special occasion days (i.e. Easter Sunday, Valentines Day, Mother’s day, Father’s Day)
- Offer not valid from December 9th until January 2nd.
- Offer not available in conjunction with any other discount, voucher or promotional offer including Tesco clubcard, lunch £3 deal starter/ puddings, supper club evening set menu, fizz Friday, daily offers e.g. Rump Steak/ Gourmet Pies
- Please note that the 25% off total bill only discounts drinks when part of a food bill – discount cannot be applied to drink only bills
- In Scotland the discount does not apply to alcoholic drinks
The Wateringbury pub in Maidstone is a traditional style country pub lying on the Tonbridge Road in the Medway Valley and is a very special place to come for that important occasion. The separate restaurant has 130 covers and offers a comfortable atmosphere for you to enjoy a relaxed dining experience. The freshly cooked traditional pub food is always comforting and with cask ale always available and an extensive wine list, the drinks range offers the perfect partnership to the menu dishes.
Offer and Availability
25% OFF the total bill
Get 25% off your entire bill, including your drinks. Offer applies to the à la carte menu only. Limited to 1 Gourmet Society card per party. Groups cannot be split to use additional Gourmet Society memberships.
Number of people:
- Up to 8
- Please always check availability
- Please mention the Gourmet Society
Please ALWAYS check availability
You MUST book in advance unless otherwise stated.
What our members say about Wateringbury, Maidstone - Chef & Brewer
Lovely food, lovely staff. We ordered a sandwich but the gourmet chicken sandwich and it was all great. The bread was lovely, the chips were amazing ad the food was nicely prepared and we found it all very yummy. We also went for the millionaires slice of cheesecake, a very good option and we swapped the whipped cream for ice cream. they were very accommodating.
You must be logged in to post reviews.