Waterwitch, Hook - Chef & Brewer
Colt Hill, Odiham, Hook, , Hampshire, RG29 1AL
- 01256 702 778
You must mention your Gourmet Society card when booking
- Click here to visit restaurant website
- 25% off the total bill
- Maximum group size of 8 people
- Excludes Saturday and Sunday
- Excludes bank holidays and special occasion days
- Offer not valid from December 9th until January 2nd.
- Offer not available in conjunction with any other discount, promotional offer or voucher
- Please note that the 25% discount off of the total bill applies only to drinks which are ordered when dining
- New Menu available at all sites excluding the Unicorn, Wilmslow
- In Scotland the discount does not apply to alcoholic drinks
If youre looking for a quintessentially English country pub in a wonderful waterside location, come and visit the Waterwitch pub. Situated on the banks of the Basingstoke Canal with extensive gardens stretching right to the waters edge, its the ideal stop off point if youre out enjoying a relaxing canal side walk, bike ride or boat trip around Odiham.
Step inside and youll see the pub has retained many of its original 17th century features such as exposed beams, open fires and lots of inviting nooks and crannies.The freshly cooked traditional pub food is always comforting and with cask ale always available and an extensive wine list, the drinks range offers the perfect partnership to the menu dishes.
Offer and Availability
25% OFF the total bill
Get 25% off your entire bill, including your drinks. Offer applies to the à la carte menu only. Limited to 1 Gourmet Society card per party. Groups cannot be split to use additional Gourmet Society memberships.
Number of people:
- Up to 8
- Please always check availability
- Please mention the Gourmet Society
Please ALWAYS check availability
You MUST book in advance unless otherwise stated.
What our members say about Waterwitch, Hook - Chef & Brewer
Have used several times now. Pleasant location. Went on a Monday. Atmosphere and staff very pleasant. Unfortunately full menu wasn't available as awaiting supplies after a busy weekend but suitable alternatives provided.
You must be logged in to post reviews.